A Professional Center of Rhythmic Gymnastics and Ballet for Girls.
Olympic Stars is a Professional Center of Rhythmic Gymnastics and Ballet for Girls. It was founded to provide girls with opportunity to practice gymnastics and ballet for general physical development as well as professional development for competing nationally and internationally.
Olympic Stars has two tracks in rhythmic gymnastics and ballet:
- General Program
- Professional Program
Minimum age for an applicant is 5 years, These programmes are only available for Girls.
We are offering
Program is created for girls who want to practice recreationally, around 2-4 hours a week. It
helps girls to develop flexibility, graceful move, to keep healthy weight and to understand
culture of sports and arts.
Groups of general program are divided by age and level of gymnastics. We start at 5 years old.
Program is created for girls who want to practice gymnastics for the purposes of participating in national and international competitions, contests. The program will give them an understanding of practicing rhythmic gymnastics or ballet a very high level. Children of these groups are highly dedicated, disciplined and willing to achieve high results with help of coaches and their parents. Children practice 8-18 hours per week.
Children of these groups are highly dedicated, disciplined and willing to achieve high results with help of coaches and their parents. Children practice 8-18 hours per week.
We are always happy to see new girls coming to Olympic Stars. Gymnastics may be helpful in different ways: to become fit and healthy, flexible and graceful. Some gymnasts even want to be professional gymnasts and compete on national and international competition.
To book a free trial class please CONTACT 7066 8493 (PHONE OR WHATSAPP). Also, you can email us at mail info@OlympicStarsDoha.com.
Do's and Don'ts
Rules during the class
Rules during the class
We kindly ask you to to follow the rules during the class:
- Parents shall sit in the allocated area. During the trial parent can watch the class.
- Parents cannot participate in the class and help their child to follow gymnastics instructions.
- Please do not bring other children (for example, younger siblings) if you think this child may interrupt classes (running around or crying).
- Parents can not take picture of other children rather than its own. Taking pictures is not allowed if it is not possible without involving other children in the picture. Please be respective to other peoples' privacy.
- Make sure that your child is healthy to do gymnastics and cardio exercises.